Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Hey, Dr. Jones, no time for love. We've got company."



I have recently discovered that I have the privilege (and I stress the word, 'privilege') to work with the former cast of the 1984 blockbuster, "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom". The gentleman posing with me is Jonathan Ke Quan, who played the character, "Short Round". Perhaps the memorable line "No Mo Parachute, Docta Jones!" rings a bell? Yep, this is him, in the flesh. A privilege, indeed.

I will be attempting to capture the rest of the cast on my camera, though they are proving to be quite the elusive prey, to say the least. Stand by.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Very nice. You are quite the man about town, working with the "Indiana Jones" crew now and having worked with many notable stars of the silver screen back in 2004. For instance, it is rumored that you were under the direct tutelage of the drama award winning method actor "Sgt Matty", star of the break out hit "Hey, I'm Just One Guy" and the platoon favorite "Bault, Show Everyone Your Ardvark." With these connections, coupled with your friendship with Brian, a Hollywood career is definetelty in your future my friend. ---Matt

Rose said...

You guys are so weird. Xoxo